At Indiana Blood Center our vision is to be regarded as a vital link in Indiana’s healthcare infrastructure and to connect healthy Hoosiers with local hospital patients in need. In order to fulfill this vision, it is vital we select individuals dedicated to our lifesaving mission. We are always looking for the best of the best – the most talented, committed, enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
In support of our company’s mission, it is our number one priority to become an employer of choice through our most valuable resource – EMPLOYEES.
We will do this by:
- Recruiting and promoting and recruiting the best qualified candidates
- Recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace
- Providing a competitive salary and benefits package
- Developing the full potential of our workforce by offering training and development for career enhancement
- Ensuring a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy, and secure
- Establishing, administering, and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices while maintaining company compliance with employment and labor laws and corporate directives
Join Our Team
Interested in applying for a job with Indiana Blood Center? Read below to learn about the application process.
- Candidates must a) meet the qualifications of the position and b) submit a complete online employment application to be considered for a position with Indiana Blood Center.
- The most qualified applications will be reviewed, and applicants may be contacted for a telephone screening.
- Applicants who successfully complete the telephone screening may complete a pre-employment assessment and participate in an on-site interview.
TO VIEW CURRENT JOB OPENINGS, CLICK HERE.
- For a description of an open position, click on the job title.
- You will then have the option to apply to that position.
- Create an account online to submit your application and resume.
- You will use your email address and password to login and submit your application.
- If applying for more than one position, you must submit a separate application for each position.
Although we would like to speak with each candidate, due to the volume of applicants, we will not accept phone calls. For the status of your application, please check your e-mail or login to your profile.
If you should have any technical issues with our application process, please click here to explain the problem you are experiencing.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please e-mail Ronna Donaldson to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Indiana Blood Center is an equal opportunity employer. Indiana Blood Center is committed to providing equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons, consistent with federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all phases of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, upgrading, promoting, demoting, transferring, laying-off, firing, and compensating personnel.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and shall continue to be, a fundamental principle at Indiana Blood Center, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation. To that end it is Indiana Blood Center’s policy that, as required by law, equal employment opportunities be available to all person without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, or any other category protected under federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all associates and applicants and to ALL phases of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, promotions, demotions, treatment during employment, training, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and termination of employment.
For more information, please see “EEO is the Law.”
Indiana Blood Center maintains an affirmative action plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement of employment of qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Indiana Blood Center welcomes the opportunity to make its employment applicants and employees more aware of Indiana Blood Center’s obligations and affirmative action efforts. Upon request, Indiana Blood Center will make accessible to you its affirmative action plan for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you are interested, please email Ronna Donaldson, and we can schedule a time for you to review this affirmative action plan during regular business hours.