Are you seeking entry into the United States on grounds that you are a blood relative of a citizen? Are you wanting to prove paternity? Get confidential DNA tests from an organization you already trust, Indiana Blood Center.
Indiana Blood Center’s HLA/DNA Lab employs state-of-the art DNA technology to provide fast, accurate and reliable results. Performing relationship testing for paternity cases and immigration services while maintaining American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) accreditation assures all test results are admissible for legal purposes.
- Buccal/cheek swabs are used to collect DNA.
- Collection sites are located in Columbus, Indianapolis, Lafayette, Muncie and Terre Haute. Call to schedule an appointment. Contact information is available on the locations page of the website.
- Customers outside of Indiana may visit a cooperative collection site in their home state or country that can send the samples to Indiana Blood Center.
- To begin the process, complete this form and a representative will follow-up.
- Trio (mother, alleged father, child): $390 domestic, $550 international
- Each additional client: $150 domestic or international
- Single parent testing: $450 domestic, $585 international
- Siblings/twin studies: starts at $300 per sibling
- Grandparent testing: $1,000
- Genetic profile: $200
*Expedited service is available at request for an additional fee.
For more information on relationship testing, please call (800) 632-4722, option 1, ext. 5237 or (317) 916-5237.